KILLA HAS BEEN REBORN

By Alegra Taurus - April 17, 2018

Hi Everyone.. 

After a long break from second life I have returned and decided to re-open KILLA SKINS as my creative outlet and all round escape from day to day life. I have missed you all very much and hope we can  reconnect in the coming months.

For the moment, I have been busy setting up stores, learning mesh applier and basically re-learning how to use SL (much to my delight).

It bring me joy to introduce the new release from KILLA SKINS a series of beautiful new shapes exclusive AK Mesh & Deluxe Bento Heads. 

The first in the series is my Killara shape for the AK Valerie Bento Head. 






I hope you all enjoy the new product range as much as I enjoyed creating it.


xox
Alegra Taurus

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments